1. Presentation of the site
According to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 regarding confidence in the digital economy, it is specified for users of the site www.magicocktail.com the identity of the various contributors, in the context of its realization and its follow-up:
Type of structure: Artistic Association
Legal status and social capital: Artistic Association
Spectacle License: 2 NR. DOS2017288
Surname of person in charge: BERNARD
Name of the person in charge: Chantal
Postal Code: 57420
Telephone: +33 (0) 6 95 86 15 68
APE / NAF code: 9003B
Publication Manager: Chantal BERNARD | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website URL: www.o2switch.com
2. General conditions for using the site and the services offered
The use of the site www.magicocktail.com implies full acceptance of the use terms and conditions, as described below in our legal notices. These use terms and conditions may be modified or supplemented at any time; the users of the site www.magicocktail.com are invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by MAGICOCKTAIL®, who will then try to communicate to users the dates and times of the intervention.
The website www.magicocktail.com is updated regularly by MAGICOCKTAIL®. In the same way, the legal mentions can be modified at any time: however they are mandatory for the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible, in order to take note of them.
3. Description of services provided
The purpose of www.magicocktail.com website is to provide information concerning all the activities of the company.
MAGICOCKTAIL® attempts to provide on the website www.magicocktail.com information as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in updating, whether by it or a third party partners who provides this information.
All the information indicated on the website www.magicocktail.com is given as an indication, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the website www.magicocktail.com is not exhaustive. It is subject to modifications that can occur after posting it on line.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, not containing viruses and with a last generation updated browser.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits
MAGICOCKTAIL® owns the intellectual property rights or has the rights to use all the elements available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication and adaptation, in whole or in part of the elements of this site, whatever means or process are used, is prohibited without prior written permission of: MAGICOCKTAIL®. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of its elements will be considered as forgery and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and followings from the Code of Intellectual Property.
6. Limitations of responsibility
MAGICOCKTAIL® cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage to user's equipment when accessing the www.magicocktail.com site, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated at point 4, either in the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
MAGICOCKTAIL® cannot be held responsible for indirect damages (such as a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.magicocktail.com.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users.
MAGICOCKTAIL® reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable law in France, in particular the provisions on data protection. Where applicable, MAGICOCKTAIL® also reserves the right to question the user's civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography ...).
7. Management of personal dataIn France, personal data are particularly protected by the law n ° 78-87 from 6th of January 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 from 6th of August 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive from 24th of October 1995. When using the site www.magicocktail.com, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site www.magicocktail.com, the service provider of the user, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user. In any case MAGICOCKTAIL® only collects personal information about the user for the needs of certain services offered by the website www.magicocktail.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he proceeds to input them himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.magicocktail.com the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 and followings of the Law 78-17 from 6th of January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have the right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the holder’s signature on it, specifying the address where the answer should be sent. No personal information of the user of the website www.magicocktail.com is published, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties without the knowledge of the user. Only the situation of repurchase for MAGICOCKTAIL® and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the possible purchaser, who will have the same obligation to store and modify data for the users of the site www.magicocktail.com.
8. Hypertext links and cookies The website www.magicocktail.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of MAGICOCKTAIL®. However, MAGICOCKTAIL® does not have the possibility to verify the contents of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no responsibility for this fact. The navigation on the site www.magicocktail.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. Thus obtained data are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. The refuse to install a cookie may make impossible the access to certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies: In Internet Explorer: "Tool" tab (pictogram in form of cog in upper right) / "Internet options". Click on "Privacy" and choose "Block all cookies". Validate with Ok. In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the "Options" tab. Click on the "Privacy" tab. Set the "Storage Rules" to: "use custom settings for history". Finally uncheck it to disable cookies. In Safari: Click on the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click "Content Settings". In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies. In Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.magicocktail.com is subject to French law. It is the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Paris.
10. The main laws concerned
Law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, notably modified by the Law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978) ANY REPRODUCTION, EVEN PARTIAL OF THIS SITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.